Software Solutions
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      LasseLasse
      Participant

Downloaded ActivInspire to my mac, and the first time i opened it, it asked if i was used to other programs, like Microsoft Powerpoint and some others. I selected the powerpoint layout, and now I think it looks “wrong”. Is there any way to reset it to the default layout? I’ve tried to reinstall the program, but that changes nothing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Lasse
      You can change this by loading ActivInspire and clicking on the “View” tool bar at the top and select “Dashboard”, click configure on he left hand side and then tick the icon “Launch next time using the primary look and feel”.

I hope this information helps.
      (Case 00483180)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Adam, I don’t believe Lasse is talking about wanting the ActivPrimary layout; I believe he simply wants the main toolbox to one side or the other rather than on the top.

Lasse, if that’s the case, click File> Settings (Windows) or ActivInspire> Preferences (Mac). In the Edit Profiles window that comes up, choose the Layout tab. Finally, in the field next to Main Toolbox, select either Dock Right or Dock Left, click Done and the toolbox will move to that side of the flipchart.

Anonymous
      Inactive

For changing the look of ActivInspire (from Studio to Primary or
      vice versa), Adam’s instructions are correct.

Geno’s instructions allow you to access preferences to set the
      positions of elements within the ActivInspire software (e.g. the Toolboxes, the
      Browser, the Menu Bar), their visibility in the software, and in the case of the
      toolboxes, whether they are seen at all times or slide off screen when not in
      use.

(Case 00483180)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you!  I had the same question! 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks guys, this really helped me! 🙂 Adam’s suggestion helped somewhat, but the input from Geno was exactly what i was looking for 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.