- This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
January 21, 2015 at 9:34 am #314LasseParticipant
Downloaded ActivInspire to my mac, and the first time i opened it, it asked if i was used to other programs, like Microsoft Powerpoint and some others. I selected the powerpoint layout, and now I think it looks “wrong”. Is there any way to reset it to the default layout? I’ve tried to reinstall the program, but that changes nothing.
January 21, 2015 at 12:34 pm #3977AnonymousInactive
You can change this by loading ActivInspire and clicking on the “View” tool bar at the top and select “Dashboard”, click configure on he left hand side and then tick the icon “Launch next time using the primary look and feel”.
I hope this information helps.
January 21, 2015 at 2:51 pm #3978AnonymousInactive
Adam, I don’t believe Lasse is talking about wanting the ActivPrimary layout; I believe he simply wants the main toolbox to one side or the other rather than on the top.
Lasse, if that’s the case, click File> Settings (Windows) or ActivInspire> Preferences (Mac). In the Edit Profiles window that comes up, choose the Layout tab. Finally, in the field next to Main Toolbox, select either Dock Right or Dock Left, click Done and the toolbox will move to that side of the flipchart.
January 21, 2015 at 9:41 pm #3979AnonymousInactive
For changing the look of ActivInspire (from Studio to Primary or
vice versa), Adam’s instructions are correct.
Geno’s instructions allow you to access preferences to set the
positions of elements within the ActivInspire software (e.g. the Toolboxes, the
Browser, the Menu Bar), their visibility in the software, and in the case of the
toolboxes, whether they are seen at all times or slide off screen when not in
January 28, 2015 at 11:47 pm #3980AnonymousInactive
Thank you! I had the same question! 🙂
January 29, 2015 at 8:08 am #3981AnonymousInactive
Thanks guys, this really helped me! 🙂 Adam’s suggestion helped somewhat, but the input from Geno was exactly what i was looking for 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)