August 16, 2019 at 11:14 am #16793
I try to install Activinspire and it only installs activ player. and I do not want activ player
August 16, 2019 at 2:11 pm #16794
Can you confirm for us the version number of ActivInspire that was being installed on this mac? If needed, our updated software can be obtained from our support website here:
Also, in which version number of macOS is the software being installed?
After the installation completes, what items do you see in /Applications/Promethean/Activ Software Inspire ? Is one of those items the ‘Inspire’ application?
Does any other User Account or Admin Account that attempts to install the software on this computer have the same result?
August 16, 2019 at 8:32 pm #16797
it is a 2019 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar running on Mac OS Mojave and I installed it from promethean world it does not say inspire it says activ player and there are not any other accounts on the computer
August 19, 2019 at 6:39 am #16813
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.17 (released 13th August 2019)