- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
September 27, 2016 at 5:25 pm #1399EdutechMikeParticipant
Does anyone have an example of a properly formatted XML file that can be
successfully imported which they’d be willing to share? We use Respondus 4.0 which will output to an
QTI/IMS styled XML file. Theoretically this should be compatible but I
get an error message upon trying to import into ActivInspire 2.7. It is
a very nondescript error though and all Promethean said was check the
IMS website for schemas. There are several and I’m hoping someone has
had better luck than me importing the XML styled question.
I realize that ExamView is the “supported” software but ideally I should be able to apply the same styling from one XML file to the next.
Anyone have experience importing the XML filetype into the question manager?
September 28, 2016 at 1:30 pm #7024AnonymousInactive
Please find below a link to FORMATTED XML file:
Please let us know if you need any further support.
September 28, 2016 at 3:38 pm #7025AnonymousInactive
February 8, 2017 at 12:45 am #7026AnonymousInactive
I am unable to see the formatted file it says it has been removed.
February 8, 2017 at 11:34 am #7027AnonymousInactive
Please find below the file I believe you are looking for, please let me know if it is incorrect:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)