Accessories
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rebecca FirovedRebecca Firoved
      Participant

I am teaching from home and am using ActivInspire on my laptop. I have a touchscreen with a pen and when I write in ActivInspire the pen often will stop working. If I click from pen to something else like eraser and then back to pen it will sometimes work for a little bit. Eventually the program will just shutdown while trying to write. Other coworkers don’t have this issue, but I’ve tried this on different computers and experience the same thing each time and with different pens. I do not have issues with any other programs shutting down or any difficulties with them when I use a pen.

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Rbecca,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please confirm the version of ActivInspire you have running? Can you also confirm what touch screen computer you are using?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Craig

Rebecca FirovedRebecca Firoved
      Participant

Hi Craig,

I have version 2.19.69200 and I am using windows. I have tried it on a Microsoft surface pro 7, a lenovo Ideapad Flex 15, and currently have a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga X1. All 3 had the same issues.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for the information.

ActivInspire does not support stylus events as each of your device’s inputs are detected as a stylus.

As this is not officially supported I would recommend trying a brand new clean install of Windows 10 and a new install of ActivInspire to test.

I’m unsure why other users have this working, to be honest.

Kind regards,

Craig

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.