Software Solutions
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Marios DemetriouDemetriou Demetriou
      Participant

Hello. I have a question about ActivInspire. The setup is a laptop or desktop computer with windows 10, an activpanel 5 or 6 and activinspire v2.21 with activdriver 5.18.19. The issue is that when i try to open a file when i use the desktop annotate the function does not work. If i remove the activdriver from the computer then the desktop annotate is working fine and i can open any files or click anywhere on the desktop but it creates another issue with multitouch. The multitouch stop working properly meaning i can only use one finger or pen at the same time. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Demetriou,

Thank you for your post.

This issue is a little odd, have you tried removing the driver and re-installing it?

Do you see the issue on different files or just ActivInspire flipcharts?

Do you see the issue on a number of computers?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Craig

Promethean Technical Support.

Participant

Hello Craig. Thanks for the quick reply. Yes i have tried reinstalling activdriver(v5.18.19) with no luck. I have tried using multiple computers/laptops with multiple ActivPanel 6 with the same version of activinspire v2.21 and activinspire v5.18.19.

Hello Demetriou,

Thank you for your post.

We would like you to try manually uninstalling ActivInspire, and then re-installing ActivInspire to see if there are any noticeable changes.

1.) Kindly recover your Activation Key by following the instructions posted below.

2.) Kindly follow the instructions below to manually uninstall ActivInspire.

3.) After the uninstallation is complete, please reboot the computer.

4.) Re-download ActivInspire from the link pasted below.

ActivInspire Download – Language Select

5.) Re-activate ActivInspire by using the key you obtained in step 1, following the article posted below.

Do you notice any improvements to the issue that you were having?

We look forward to assisting you further in this matter.

Kind regards,

Jordan

Promethean Technical Support

Participant

Hello again. I have tried the manually uninstall the activinpire and removed the files. After I reinstall the activinpire, the touch is now working in the desktop annotation correctly but the pen activpen doesn’t work. I have tried different configuration in the settings of the activinpire with no luck. Either I lose pen touch or multi touch functions. Any suggestions or configurations? Thank you.

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Demetriou,

Thank you for your post.

Does the pen function only stop when using desktop annotate?

Can you confirm the options you have tried in the ActivInspire settings? You would find the settings by clicking File > Settings > Dual Mode ActivBoard.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Craig

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.