Software Solutions
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AdrianAdrian
      Participant

Hi there,
      am using v2.8. When I create a new flipchart, I can untick the ‘hide grid’ option & I get the squares exactly like a child’s maths copy. Perfect.
      Except I want to make the squares bigger. But I can’t figure out how to do it. I don’t have a grid design option anywhere, nor can I zoom in and make it appear bigger.
      Pls help!
      thanks,
      A

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

To get to the Grid Designer you need to have the Professional edition of ActivInspire. If you have Promethean hardware such as ActivBoards you should have an ActivInspire activation key stuck on here which starts with 0015/0016. This 20 digit key can be entered into ActivInspire to upgrade the software from the Personal edition to the Professional edition by clicking on Help>About>Register.
      If you don’t have an activation key to hand, please let us know what model of ActivBoard you are using so we can best advise on how to get you an activation key.
      If you do not have any Promethean equipment then you will need to contact a Promethean reseller to purchase this.

Once you have the Professional edition of ActivInspire you can change the squares to be bigger, click on Edit>Grid…

From here you can change the grid and add different levels to this.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.