Interactive Table

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

After doing a factory reset on our activtable, my principal wanted me to sign in and redo her payment method in app store where she purchases activities for the table. I cannot locate such a place or website, but she swears they have purchased things in the past. Is this an actual possibility and if so where? Thank you in advance!

Chuck

Anonymous

Hello Chuck Cumbow,

The activity store is located in the ActivTable software under the Manage Activities area. There should not be a need to add payment information though as these are available at no additional charge.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Promethean Support

Anonymous

Yes I know about the “store” in the menu. I just wanted to confirm there is nowhere else to purchase / aquire them

Anonymous

Hello Chuck,

That is correct, the activity store is the only place where you can acquire activities for the Promethean Activtable.

Thanks,
    Noel,
    Promethean Support

Anonymous

I need an ActivTable activity for a second grade lesson on Adaptations of Ocean Creatures, but I can’t find any.  Where should I be looking, and how do I create my own if none exist, please?

Anonymous

Hi david_avillion,

You can see if there are any Activities application from the Activity Store on the ActivTable.
    Alternatively, if you are using ActivTable version 1.4 or higher, you can create lessons based on activities already made by going to http://www.ActivTable.com. 

Kind regards,
    Adam]
    Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous

More activities for upper level students need to be available for the ActivTable. Yes, I know I could make these myself, but it is time consuming.  It’s not easy. Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Forensics, Anatomy and Physiology

Anonymous

Hi thollis11,

Thanks for the feedback, we will help to pass this on.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Anonymous

Any update on activities?

Anonymous

Hi thollis11,

Thanks for posting.

We do not have any current updates for the ActivTable.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Supports

Anonymous

When will new games be posted for the ActivTable?

Anonymous

Hi brownt,

We do not have any updates regarding ActivTable updates or activities.
    The Activity Builder on http://www.ActivTable.com can be used to create your own activities providing you have 1.4.1 ActivTable software installed.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Connor Clarke
    Connor Clarke
    Blocked

How do we reset the ActivTable

Hi Connor Clarke,

Thanks for posting.

You can find the reset instructions on the below article:

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1103/

Kind regards,
    Adam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.