- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
January 9, 2015 at 4:45 pm #271David JerromParticipant
When attempting to connect board activmanager would start then just stop. I have checked all cables. Disconnected board and usb.
I re-installed activ inspire so it is all up to date, now activmanager will not even attempt to connect.
January 9, 2015 at 10:18 pm #3900AnonymousInactive
Is the connection to this board being made with
USB or through a Serial Connection?
If connecting over Serial or Bluetooth, please
ensure that the ActivDriver installed on the computer (the most up-to-date
version of which, 5.10, can be downloaded from our Knowledge Base in Article 10902) has
been installed for “USB + Serial” instead of “USB Only”. After installing the driver in that manner,
try manually connecting through the ‘Connections’ tab of the ActivManager once
more, after finding and choosing a COM port.
If connecting over USB, do also ensure that the
ActivDriver is at its latest version (5.10) and (if the computer with this
board is Windows-based) please check Windows’ Device Manager under ‘Human Interface
Devices’; if any errors are present there, please refer to Article 10365 for
steps to take in correcting this error.
Additionally, if any additional boosters,
extensions, or adapters are used in making a USB connection to the ActivBoard,
kindly replace them with a single A-to-B USB cable from the computer to the electronics
on the board (most likely located behind the upper left corner of the ActivBoard). If the connection to the board is recognized
at that point, you may need to reach out to whoever put that cabling in place
(Support Case 00478344)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)