January 18, 2019 at 8:21 pm #15184
We are experiencing some difficulties with one of our 75″ Activpanels in one of our schools. The photo above shows what we are experiencing. The following steps we have tried but none were successful include the following: a different laptop, HDMI cable, and tried a different HDMI port on the Activpanel. This happens occasionally but not all the time. What seems to fix the issue is turning the Activpanel off and turning it back on until it happens again. It’s causing a disruption in the classroom for instructional use. We are hoping that you may be able to provide more troubleshooting tips and/or possibly provide us a firmware update to this 75″ Activpanel if that’s what it takes to resolving this issue we are having. Please let me know if you need more additional information from us.
January 21, 2019 at 7:10 am #15200
February 13, 2019 at 2:28 pm #15449
We are still experiencing the same issues as before with the different colored lines on the screen. We are hoping for a firmware update for the Activpanel or any helpful ideas into resolving this issue. Here is the serial model number for that Activpanel – AP5-75; (removed by Promethean Support).
February 15, 2019 at 1:10 pm #15465
Adam K PrometheanModerator
I will contact you further to discuss this issue.
March 12, 2019 at 7:26 pm #15587
I had this happen one time a week or so ago. Like you, I finally realized that cycling the power on my Activpanel was the fix. It hasn’t happened since, thankfully.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 (released 1st October 2019)
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)