January 3, 2022 at 10:07 pm #35869Jered JacksonParticipant
Hello. I am the network administrator for a small K-8 school that upgraded to Promethean ActivPanel Elements Series (Nickel) 2 years ago. All of our Promethean Boards, with the exception of 1, took the configuration of Google Play being installed on all via the Panel Management portal. As of Dec 31, 2021 the prometheanstore that is loaded on the boards is no longer available. How do I now get the Google Play app for the Promethean Board that will not accept it via Panel Management portal?
(All updates are current; model: AP7_U65)
Thank you in advance,
January 5, 2022 at 12:33 am #35878Noel PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
With the new version of the ActivPanel Software 220.127.116.11 the Promethean Store icon will be removed from the Locker entirely, as stated in the Support article below.
For the ActivPanel that doesn’t have the Google Play install on it, can you please clear the Cache and the Data directly within the Panel Management App in the settings of the Panel by following the steps below?
1.Open the Settings of the panel and select Apps.
2.Locate the Panel Management app in the list and select it.
3. Select Storage.
4.Select Clear data, then Clear Cache.
5.Close the Settings menu and restart the panel again.
Open the locker and the Google Play, should now show listed there.
Prior to doing the steps above, please ensure that the Google Services have been enabled on this panel, within Panel Management, under the integrations.
Please let us know if the issue persist.
Promethean Technical Support
- The forum ‘Interactive Flat Panels’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)