This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 4 years, 8 months ago.
January 22, 2015 at 2:01 pm #323
Can you, as you can with the ActivBoards, drag text or images between programmes using the ActivPanel touch? (e.g. from Word or a website to an open Inspire page)
I tried it and it doesn’t seem to work,as my finger is not recognised as a mouse.
January 22, 2015 at 4:47 pm #4093
Input on the
ActivPanel will be recognized by the computer connected to it over USB as a
mouse-like input. Any movement of text,
images, or other objects between open programs should operate in line with the
capabilities of the programs in use and their compatibility with each other and
the objects being moved.
First, ensure that a
USB connection is in place between the computer in use and the “Touch USB” port
on the Panel. At that time, the input on
the Panel should be recognized by the computer as a touch input. If you are still having problems operating
the ActivInspire software at that time, access ActivInspire’s settings menu
(File > Settings in Windows and ActivInspire > Preferences in OS X) and
look in the ‘Dual Mode ActivBoards’ heading.
Ensure that ‘Touch Input Handling’ is set to ‘Touch or Stylus’ and close
the settings window. You should then be
able to operate the ActivInspire software using input at the Panel.
If Touch input is not recognized
at that time, please reboot the computer is use and connect the USB cable to a
different port on the a computer, and also make sure that none of the sensors
in the frame of that panel are blocked and have been cleaned off.
(Support Case 00483726)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.17 (released 13th August 2019)