Interactive Flat Panels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Holly McLean
    Holly McLean
    Participant

I recently switched computers and now my Promethean board won’t calibrate.  I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled the drivers and ActivInspire, but my pen and my writing are still about 1.5-2″ off.  Suggestions?  I am thinking it could have something to do with the resolution on my monitor as well.  My machine has 2 display ports, but I’m having problems when I clone them.  Any advice is greately appreciated.

Hi Holly McLean,

If you use Second Screen only, so that the image is being displayed just to the ActivPanel and not your monitor, is this working correctly?

If so, this would indicate an issue with your resolutions or possibly graphics card (especially if both cables are coming out of different ports on the back of the computer).

You could try to force your display resolution in your graphics card properties to display a resolution of 1920×1080 on the ActivPanel whilst displaying a different resolution on your monitor.

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Technical Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.