This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 4 years, 2 months ago.
October 6, 2015 at 9:28 am #974
We found some old software and just wondered what OS it Is compatible with? Thanks!
(Promethean 2004 DK1424 v1.0.7)
October 6, 2015 at 12:36 pm #5720
Thank you for your post.
We no longer support ActivPrimary, you can download the latest version of ActivInspire from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com by clicking support and following the onscreen prompts.
We also have a guide on our knowledge base to help you download and install ActivInspire, please go to www,PrometheanKB.com and search for article 10937.
If you require any further support please do not hesitate to contact us.
October 6, 2015 at 12:39 pm #5721
Thank you for your reply.
I was just wondering what OS it is compatible with as I’m doing an old software audit which will go to the head teacher with a request of either selling or destruction.
We currently have the up to date version of ACTIV and it all works fine.
October 6, 2015 at 12:43 pm #5722
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
Please note that ActivPrimary is no longer supported since the release of ActivInspire.
You can download ActivInspire by going to http://www.prometheanplanet.com/activinspire.
This version of ActivPrimary would have been used on Windows XP.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
October 6, 2015 at 1:45 pm #5723
That is perfect!
Thank you very much for your help
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.18 (released 4 December 2019)