- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
October 6, 2015 at 9:28 am #974stefanParticipant
We found some old software and just wondered what OS it Is compatible with? Thanks!
(Promethean 2004 DK1424 v1.0.7)
October 6, 2015 at 12:36 pm #5720AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your post.
We no longer support ActivPrimary, you can download the latest version of ActivInspire from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com by clicking support and following the onscreen prompts.
We also have a guide on our knowledge base to help you download and install ActivInspire, please go to www,PrometheanKB.com and search for article 10937.
If you require any further support please do not hesitate to contact us.
October 6, 2015 at 12:39 pm #5721AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your reply.
I was just wondering what OS it is compatible with as I’m doing an old software audit which will go to the head teacher with a request of either selling or destruction.
We currently have the up to date version of ACTIV and it all works fine.
October 6, 2015 at 12:43 pm #5722AnonymousInactive
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
Please note that ActivPrimary is no longer supported since the release of ActivInspire.
You can download ActivInspire by going to http://www.prometheanplanet.com/activinspire.
This version of ActivPrimary would have been used on Windows XP.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
October 6, 2015 at 1:45 pm #5723AnonymousInactive
That is perfect!
Thank you very much for your help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)