- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
January 3, 2015 at 9:54 am #241Dave ReeveParticipant
New Windows 7 64 bit laptops with latest versions of ActivPrimary 3 and x64 Activdriver. Board connects to Activdriver ok and will calibrate etc. However, ActivPrimary 3 doesn’t see the board. Activdoctor shows the installed version of ActivPrimary but nothing shown for Activdriver. Help appreciated in trying to resolve this. Thanks
January 5, 2015 at 5:59 am #3846AnonymousInactive
Case 00474898 has been created should you wish to contact us directly about this issue.
Please be aware that ActivPrimary 3 is no longer supported and we recommend upgrading to ActivInspire. ActivInspire has the Primary look at feel as ActivPrimary3 did with a few added features since that release as ActivPrimary 3 was never made for Windows 7.
You can download ActivInspire from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com.
You have mentioned that the ActivBoard connects with the ActivDriver, do you know what version you are using of the driver? You can find this information by clicking on ActivManager>Control Panel and the version is listed at the bottom of the window that appears. Also, do you see your ActivBoard listed under ‘Hardware’?
Should you wish to contact us directly about this issue, please feel free to fill in the form on the below link: http://goo.gl/j3AT8S or alternatively contact us via our telephone support which all of our numbers can be found http://www.prometheanworld.com/us/english/education/support/technical-support-numbers. Please quote your case reference number so we can relate all information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)