What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary EisseleMary Eissele
      Participant

I am trying to register my ActivSlate 60 to my laptop. I have installed the ActivDriver and my laptop shows the ActivManager is working. When I connect the slate to the laptop through the USB port it says 1 device found, but when I try to register it in ActivInspire, the ActivSlate does not appear as an option. I have downloaded all recent updates.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please advise what version of the ActivDriver you have installed and what version of ActivInspire installed?

Once we have this information we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you,

Craig

Anonymous
      Inactive

Can you register more than one slate?

Anonymous
      Inactive

When I go to register my activslate, when I select register on the state, it does not seem to be allowing me to enter the code with the six letters across the top. I have reset the hub, I have the latest activinspire downloaded. It will give me the word register on the slate, but when I go to put the code in listed on the dashboard, the slate does nothing. I had it registered before, but have not used it for a while and now it seems to be no longer “registered”.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I, too, have this problem. My slate will not ask for the registration pin. I have updated the drivers.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.