Interactive Table

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello!
    I followed the instructions to do a factory reset on our activtable. I wanted to create an account in windows. Currently after the reset to logon I have 2 options, Admin or User. I assumed I would create a new account through the Admin login but it is locked with a password. How do I fix this? I just reset yet it’s passworded? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks, 

Chuck

Anonymous

Also, after searching I found a common answer of 1234 for the password, this does not work.

Anonymous

Hello Chuck Cumbow

The password you need is activtable all in lower case. 

Please let us know if you need any further support. 

Cheers,

Craig 

Anonymous

Thanks Craig for your reply! I had just found a previous post somewhere with the same information, but it does not work as well. Really strange considering it is a factory reset. I am very perplexed.

Anonymous

For the version of ActivTable you may have, you would either just press ENTER when selecting the Admin account or enter the password as “admin“.

An earlier version of the ActivTable used the default Password of “activtable” to access the Windows account on the Table.

Anonymous

This worked! Thanks so much for the help!!   :smiley:

Anonymous

How can I flip or turn the orientation of the screen when I am accessing the internet on the activtable?

Anonymous

Hi jmarshall2,

Thank you for posting.

You are able to change the entire orientation of the table by pressing Ctrl+Alt and one of the directional arrows. Up will flip the image, the left arrow will adjust the image to a portrait view from the left, the right arrow will adjust the image to a portrait view from the right, and the down arrow will bring it back to your original position.

This was tested with a USB keyboard attached, though it should work the same with the onscreen keyboard.

Kind Regards,
    Maggie
    Promethean Technical Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.