Software Solutions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dfranckeydfranckey
      Participant

I have a handful of new ActivWall 88’s that will not stay calibrated. I try the standard end user calibration method and get the Error code 03 which reads “Setup-calibration was not successful. There was a problem calibrating the board. Error code 03: Calibration image edge detection and processing failed. Check projector alignment and focus, then restart calibration. Ensure that camera view is not being blocked and repeat calibration step. Please press the escape key to continue.”  

I’m running the most current Activdriver. I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing the driver. I’ve tried USB 2 and USB 3 ports with no luck. I’m not using a UST projector. Thanks for reading and helping. Hope to have these up and running soon. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dfranckey,

Thank you for your post on the Support Community.

So we can get you set up and running, I would recommend firstly checking that the image is to the edges of the markers on the ActivWall.
      If they are over, this would need adjusting. 
      Attempt to calibrate again and see if you encounter the same error/issues.

Are you using a computer to perform the calibration? If not, what are you using connected to the ActivWall?

If you can connect a Windows computer (just for the purpose of testing), can you run the installer calibration tool.
      To use this, open ActivManager Control Panel, select the Promethean ActivWall under the Hardware tab and click on System Tools.
      User-added image

On the next Window, click on Installation under the Calibration and select Start Calibration which will do the below process:

Follow the on screen instructions to calibrate the ActivWall.
      After this has set up, do you still have calibration issues?

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am connected to the ActivWall with the supplied USB cable to a Windows 10 64bit machine that is up to date. I’m running ActivManager 5.14.21 and I’m still having a heck of a time calibrating our boards through the Installer Calibration tool. The user account on the machine is the Administrator. Any additional thoughts would be much appreciated. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dfranckey,

Thanks for your reply.

At what point is the Installer Calibration tool failing? 
      Please could you try new batteries in the ActivPens before calibrating and seeing if this helps?

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.