Software Solutions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 3 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author
    Shauna Nickeson
    Shauna Nickeson
    Participant

I  recently updated my Mac to macOS Catalina version 10.15. When I updated my computer, the touch capabilities quit working on my activpanel. I tried another computer and it worked fine. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hi Shauna,

Thanks for posting.

We currently do not support Catalina with our products, as such this is may be why you are experiencing issues with the loss of touch.

We would recommend rolling back your OS version to a supported version with your ActivPanel.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Promethean Support

Todd Moser
    Todd Moser
    Participant

I have the same issue. If you plug into hdmi 2 and touch 2 on your activpanel, it will work. You do lose the pink dot to access your other activpanel features though. The dot returns when you unplu the hdmi.

Hi Todd,

Where you connecting your Mac to the HDMI IN port on the OPS-G?

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

Osama Shihadih
    Osama Shihadih
    Participant

Hi Adam: Could you verify when can we have an activmanager for macOS Catalina version.

Hi Osama Shihadih,

We do not currently have an ETA for when this will be supported on Catalina however our development team are working on this currently.

Please feel free to subscribe to the announcements section on the Community to keep you updated with all the latest news and releases.

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.