What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Faith BehrendFaith Behrend
      Participant

Why do I get, there was an error loading page and has been replaced with a blank page. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Activinspire. This has happened adding pages to flipcharts that are used regularly, and when I try and create new flipcharts.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Faith,

Thank you for your post.

Can you confirm if this happens with every single flipchart you create?
      What is the version of your ActivInspire?
      What is your Operating System?

Thank you
      Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have the latest version of Activinspire installed on my computer, which is windows 7 professionaI. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Activinspire.  Just recently I have been getting unresponsive popups with Activinpsire which will then cause it to shutdown.  I’ve been getting popups saying page has been replaced with a blank page, when I try to create new flipcharts. Also, this has been happening with flipcharts I use on a daily basis and that I’ve added a new page to, which I’ve never had a problem with, and with new flipcharts I’ve tried creating.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Faith,

Thanks for your reply.

Please could you try and clear the temp folders on the computer to see if this helps.
      Please ensure ActivInspire is closed first.
      To clear the temp folders click on your Start icon and in the search box type in %TEMP%.
      Please select all files and delete, some files may not delete as they will be in use which is ok.
      Once deleted, please restart your computer and try clearing the temporary files again.
      Try and launch ActivInspire and hopefully you will have better luck this time.

If you still encounter issues please let us know.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.