Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Judy JonesJudy Jones
      Participant

How do I get my board back working? It is showing my wallpaper & task bar on the bottom of the screen. When i use the pen on the board it operates properly and I can see what I am doing on computer only, the board doesn’t change. Its like its frozen but when I press the freeze button on remote nothing happens. Please HELP or direct me to HELP!!!
      PLEASE & THANK YOU

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Judy,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to the issue you have raised, are you having issues with the projector not displaying your computer image?
      It sounds like you may need to duplicate/mirror your image to the projector. This can be done in your screen resolution/screen properties options on the computer.

If you see that the mouse moves on the computer screen when using your pen on the board surface this would indicate a projector issue as the board should be working correctly.

Are you using a Promethean projector, if so what model is this? (Please do not provide the serial number)
      Is your computer a Windows or a Mac, and is this set to display duplicate or mirrored display?

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support
      Case 00581511

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.