- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
April 7, 2015 at 8:24 pm #533Linea WadeParticipant
Hi I have an older model Activboard and need to know how to calibrate the pen.
April 7, 2015 at 9:36 pm #4516AnonymousInactive
If you are unable to
start the Calibration process by hovering the pen of the flame light in the
upper left corner of the ActivBoard’s surface, then you can click on the
ActivManager icon next to where the time and date display (in Windows, this
will be to the lower left; in OS X this will be to the upper right) on the computer
to choose the ‘Calibrate’ option from there.
If an error message is
received stating the a board is not found or if the ActivManager Icon has a red
X on it, there may be a problem with the connection between the ActivBoard and
the computer in use with it. Out
Technical Support Team can help you to troubleshoot what may be happening with
April 7, 2015 at 9:57 pm #4517AnonymousInactive
Thank you Jarrad I was able to get the calibration screen up only to find out I must not have the correct pen for this board. I have an older model Activboard and the pen must be newer so it’s not working.
April 8, 2015 at 7:22 pm #4518AnonymousInactive
If you need to
purchase any additional pens for that board, you can contact
a Promethean reseller in your area for information about pricing and
availability for those pens.
(Support Case 00513508)
October 28, 2015 at 1:16 pm #4519AnonymousInactive
I am having this same problem. I have a Second Generation Activboard that must use a certain pen…and the pen I have it newer than the ones that I currently possess. I have heard that the second generation boards use the pen that is orange and grey…but I really do not know that for sure…do you know this? Is there a certain pen that must be purchased for an older model board?
August 4, 2017 at 9:12 pm #4520AnonymousInactive
I am having the same problem. However, I do not have a activmanager icon on my computer. What do I need to do in order to calibrate my pen?
August 7, 2017 at 4:37 am #4521AnonymousInactive
You will need to download the ActivDriver from the below link:
Once this is installed, open the ActivManager application and select Calibration.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)