Wireless Presentations
  • This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      abrookerabrooker
      Participant

How do you calibrate Touch on the AP4-55 when connected to the ActivConnect TP-200-V01? I used ActivManager on my Apple computer to calibrate the Screen to my Mac (which is now fine), but when I switch back to the ActivConnect, the touch is out.

Many thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi and thanks for posting!

Your calibration shouldn’t be off when moving to the ActivConnect after using your computer however depending on screen resolutions previously used the ActivPanel will remember this.

We would recommend that you update your ActivConnect by clicking on Settings>Update>Online update if you aren’t using version 1.018.
      Once you are on this version, under Settings you will have an option called ActivCalibrate. You can use this the calibrate the ActivPanel and ActivConnect device.

I hope this information helps.
      Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t even click on the Settings wheel, because when I touch the panel, the cursor is about 5″ to the right and up, so I would need to touch off panel to reach the Settings???

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi makalapait,

In this instance, you would simply need to re-calibrate your ActivPanel using the ActivManager Calibration Tool.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/u15NmhNmExg?start=96

I hope this helps, Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.