- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
January 21, 2015 at 5:42 pm #316Tina DonehueParticipant
I have the new board and it doesn’t have the light on the board for calibration. The calibration word is not highlighted so I can’t pick it from the ActivManager. How do I calibrate this new board?
January 21, 2015 at 10:24 pm #4075AnonymousInactive
When the flame icon in
the upper left corner is not lit, this is generally an indication of the board
not receiving any power, and therefore not being able to connect to a computer.
Can you advise us of
the product code from the board in question (PLEASE do not post the board’s
serial number here)? Article 10474 from our
Knowledge Base (http://www.prometheankb.com)
can help in locating that information. That
can help us direct you in some troubleshooting to attempt with that board which
can help narrow down what if any issue may be present.
(Support Case 00483610)
January 22, 2015 at 9:55 pm #4076AnonymousInactive
Your response says not to post the board’s serial number here. How do you want me to send it to you? I do not have a flame icon on the board.
January 23, 2015 at 5:32 am #4077AnonymousInactive
Do you have the product code?
This should be just next to your serial number.
If you have no flame and ActivManager won’t let you calibrate, please ensure that your USB cable is plugged in to your computer and that the latest driver is installed. This can be downloaded from article 10902 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to get in touch directly and quote your case reference number 00483610
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)