This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 year, 10 months ago.
November 6, 2017 at 4:13 pm #2871
I have an ActivWall that will not calibrate. When we try to calibrate we get the message: Auto calibration not successful. Problem calibrating Error Code 03: Image processing failed to detect all the edges in the picture. Check projector alignment and restart.
Troubleshooting I have attempted:
1.reset projector settings- the picture is well within the hashmarks on the board
2.updated ActivInspire software
4.tried a different usb port
5.tried going to ActivManager, control panel, select ActivWall, Hardware, System Tools and run calibration through there- still same error
I am not sure what else to try.
Thanks for your help.
November 6, 2017 at 10:15 pm #11917
Is that error message appearing after the initial flashing of horizontal and vertical stripes, the tracing of three lines across the Wall’s surface, the touching of the grid of points on the wall or after the seconds flashing of horizontal and vertical stripes?
If possible, can you attach a picture of the projected image on the wall’s surface to your reply?
Does removing the cover from the Lazer Grid Array have any effect on the calibration?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.17 (released 13th August 2019)