January 5, 2021 at 2:50 pm #32035Dominika WParticipant
We encountered a problem with the interactive whiteboard’s calibration (ActivBoard_10T_78_v22.214.171.124; Windows 10)
The center of the whiteboard is working properly, while the right and left have problems. The closer to the edge of the board, the greater is the shift. This problem occurs during use as well as during calibration.
So there is so no way to use the whiteboard whith so large shifts and problems with calibration.
So far there has been no problem. Everything worked fine until today.
Has anyone encountered such a problem and knows the appropriate solution?
January 6, 2021 at 9:45 am #32048Arianna PrometheanModerator
Thank you for contacting Promethean Technical Support.
We are sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your ActivBoard Touch. To help you solve it, we kindly ask you to do the following:
1. Remove any additional material that may be on the frame of the ActivBoard, i.e. sticky notes, and test the ActivBoard https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1189/ .
2. Ensure that the latest ActivDriver is installed https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1012/ and recalibrate the board.
3. Re-seat the USB cable both on the ActivBoard and the computer and test a different USB port on the computer. Make sure the connection is direct and bypasses wall-boxes or connection plates.
4. Test using a different computer and USB cable that are known to work with another ActivBoard. If no other ActivBoard is available, ensure that the latest ActivDriver is installed on the different computer which is being tested.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us from the following page and provide the hardware serial number: https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact. We will be happy to assist you further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Promethean Technical Support
January 21, 2021 at 10:34 am #32243Dominika WParticipant
Thank you for your answer. I have followed all the suggested steps. Unfortunately, the problem still persists.
January 21, 2021 at 3:07 pm #32253Craig PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
We will send you a direct email to gather more information about the issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)