- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
February 23, 2015 at 5:00 pm #439Matthew ThomasParticipant
Promethean Activboard not working properly. When clicking calibrate it goes to the calibration screen, but can only get to do one or two points to touch and the “wizard” automatically closes. It recognize the board and says working fine without any issues..
Was working fine one day, and the next nothing..
– Re-installing Software
– Checked all cables (they are all in)
– Drivers are correct.
– Even bought new pen hoping would fix and hasn’t..
Any help with this as Teacher is starting to moan as been out of action for 2 weeks now.
February 23, 2015 at 6:56 pm #4337AnonymousInactive
I’ve logged your question against case number 492885. Thanks for posting.
We typically find that if calibration cancels out, it may be because the board is detecting a right-click from the pen. It could also be that the board is detecting erratic pen movement, though if this were the case you’d probably report that before you started seeing issues with calibration.
If you’ve already tried another pen, are you able to check with another computer, and are you able to try resetting (ie power-cycling) the board? Are you able to check with a different set of power and USB cables and let us know the result?
If the power cycle doesn’t fix, we’d probably want to get further into troubleshooting based on the specific model of board and may past a certain point need to ask for your firmware version or serial number, which we’d prefer not to get over the forum. If the issue persists, can you please contact us over the phone or via our knowledgebase so that we can assist further?
Promethean Technical Support
February 25, 2015 at 10:14 am #4338AnonymousInactive
Hi, Problem has been resolved. Swapped computer over and replaced all cables.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)