Software Solutions
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt-Lindsay HolmanMatt-Lindsay Holman
      Participant

When I try to use my camera tool, it changes the computer resolution and I can’t see what I’m trying to take a picture of. I am running Mac OS X. I have ActivInspire Professional Edition version 2.4.66096. I have updated java, flash, and the ActivDriver.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, can you please confirm what your normal resolution is and what the resolution changes to when you use the camera tool? We can then try to replicate the issue.

Kind Regards,

Paul.

(Support Case: 547006)

Anonymous
      Inactive

The resolution settings are quite different now on the Mac.  Currently it is set to “default for display”.  When you hover over the default it says “Looks like 1440 x 900”.  I’ve tried changing it to any of the available resolutions, but it still magnifies when I go into camera.  Attached you will see what my screen looks like at first and then what it looks like when I click the camera tool and the desktop camera tool does the same. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a friend with a Mac that just downloaded Inspire and is having the exact same issue. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Matt,

Thank you for attaching this information.

This is currently a bug within ActivInspire when using retina display MAC computers.
      I have forwarded the support case to the development team who will hopefully provide a fix for this in the future.
      We will let you know once this issue has been fixed.

I would suggest for the interim using the ‘Grab’ feature provided by Apple which will allow you to use the same feature and then paste these snaps within the flipchart.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      (Support case 00547006)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is there any word on when this bug is going to be resolved? It is very frustrating when trying to make flip charts and the grab tool it not a fluid and easy to use.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The release of any updates to the ActivInspire software and its release notes indicating added features and fixes would be announced here in the Support Community or on our Support Page .

Please keep checking our sites for more information.

(Support Case 00547006)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Any news on an anticipated fix for this?

Anonymous
      Inactive

We have not been advised of any release of our software which will correct this behavior. This issue has been raised with our teams here for correction in a future version of the software

Please keep checking our sites for more information.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.