Software Solutions
  • This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Heather BoetteHeather Boette
      Participant

I would like to have a bar somewhere on the screen (at least while generating my original flipchart) where I can see what other pages I’ve already created/edited, as well as what page comes immediately before and following the page I am currently editing. Is this possible?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Heather, you can do this with the Page Browser. By default, when you install ActivInspire, the Page Browser and the other browsers — not to be confused with Internet browsers — are on the left side of the page, and if you hover over them they slide into view. If you don’t see them at all, click the View pull-down menu and then Browsers.

The image below shows the browsers. Clicking the first icon chooses the Page Browser, in which case your pages will show below that. Click the thumbtack icon at the upper right to pin the browsers in place when you don’t want them sliding off to the side. Clicking any page in the browser takes you to that page. Within the Page Browser, you can add and delete pages and reorder them. Slide the vertical lever at the lower right portion of the Page Browser to see the pages in two or more columns rather than a single one. Hover over the right edge of the browsers to adjust the width. I hope this helps.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Heather,

Please follow Geno’s guidance here as this is an excellent description including a picture of the icons to click.

If you are still having issues please let us know.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support
      Case 00570594

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having this problem but I don’t have an option to see the Pages when I open up the Browsers. There is only ‘Object Browsers’, ‘Notes Browser’, ‘Property Browser’, ‘Action Browser’ and ‘Voting Browser’.

How do I get it so I can see the ‘Page Browser’?

Thank you,

Alice

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi phoenixteacher,

I have seen that you have posted on the below thread too, I’ve replied on here with information:

https://community.prometheanworld.com/en/discussion/7002226/page-browser-not-showing-in-browser-window#latest

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having trouble with ActiveInspire since I upgraded the software. In particular, I cannot see my flipcharts in the main screen/page. The are all blank; although I can see there are multiple pages. I can also see the work when I open the browser view, but when I select a specific page to view…completely blank. Please help!! 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi mrsmath,

You may find the below Support article helps to provide further information on the issue described:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1562

Kind regards,
      Adam

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.