Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jessica StewartJessica Stewart
      Participant

I have my desktop extended so I can be working on the computer while the students are using the board, however, when I do that the pen is no longer interactive with the board. Is there a way around that so that the pen is interactive while my desktop is extended?

Anonymous
      Inactive

One thing we have found to help with this has been to first set the displays to be mirrored then calibrate the board as normal. If everything is working as normal then, revert back to the extended display setup, making sure that the primary display is to the left of the display arrangement.

If you are still unable to use your pen to operate the extended display seen through the projector on the board, please let us know though either continued correspondence in this community or through direct contact via phone or e-mail with our Support Team. We would want to know the operating system on the computer in use, the version of ActivDriver installed on the computer in use, and how the displays are set up for this classroom to help us direct our troubleshooting further.

(Support Case 00531406)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.