Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jim NorrisJim Norris
      Participant

I am using a Classroom Connect box connected to an ActivPanel board. The board instructs me to install the ActivCast Sender app from the chrome marketplace to wireless display my Chromebook to the screen. I’ve tried searching the marketplace and google in general and cannot find this app anywhere both on a Chromebook or using vanilla Chrome on a MacBook. 

I can find the Android app on the Google Play store, but it’s not the Chrome extension indicated by the board and unsupported.

Has anyone else been able to find this app?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Jim,

We have opened case 00624827 for your query and passed this on to our 2nd level team for them to investigate.

We will let you know as soon as we have an update we can provide you.

Regards,

Charlie

Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Jim,

Following case 624827, we have investigated this issue and have been informed that the ActivCast sender app is now available to download in the Chrome Store.

If you have any issues or questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am using a Samsung tablet. I’ve tried to download the ActivCastSender and get the response, Your device isn’t compatible with this version. Is there any type of work around other than having to purchase a different Samsung? I’ve check my updates and the tablet reports I have the latest updates. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi FosterK,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

What version of Android is your Samsung Tablet using? 
      ActivCast is compatible with Android 5.0 and above.
      What version of ActivCast have you downloaded on the tablet? 

I’d recommend ensuring that all of your ActivConnect G-series software updates have been done, the latest version is 1.021. 

Thanks
      Adam

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.