- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
January 13, 2015 at 10:42 pm #286Shane ToutParticipant
I can successfully freely navigate self-paced questions with Expressions but not the new ActivExpression 2 devices. Is there a version update needed? The navigation option does not appear when sent to the ActivEngage client, either. It does not even let you review questions, even though it asks.
January 13, 2015 at 10:50 pm #3921AnonymousInactive
You can navigate the question sets with Expression2 devices – you need to do 2 things; 1) select that option under ‘Test Properties’. 2) the student presses and holds the button with the curvy arrow middle left. This brings up an overview of the question numbers. They can use the centre round button to navigate to the question which the teacher has directed them to.
As for ActivEngage, part 1 would be the same. I don’t know if there is the same icon as for the handset, you will need to check.
January 14, 2015 at 2:38 pm #3922AnonymousInactive
However, the results may not be valid. If a student reviews their answers and changes some then the final correct/incorrect count will be “off.” For example a 10 question assessment may show 12 correct and 3 incorrect when students are able to navigate questions.
January 14, 2015 at 9:41 pm #3923AnonymousInactive
In ActivEngage, the Purple button at the top of the App or on the Web Client will bring up the list of questions in the set so the student can navigate between them.
(Support Case 00481864)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)