What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Liesel SimpsonLiesel Simpson
      Participant

When I left a previous school I converted all of my flipcharts to .iwb files. 
      My new school does have active inspire, however I cannot open any of my iwb files. I have tried everything. I am working with a MacBook Pro

Could you please give me some advice. I would hate to lose all of my work

Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, can you please confirm to us the version of ActivInspire that you are using to try and open these files?

Have you tried “Importing” these .IWB files then saving as a flipchart?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Paul

(Support Case:547015)

Anonymous
      Inactive

The version is 1.5.33840.

Yes I have importing these files. When I try to import I cannot even click on the files I want to import.

If I try to open the files I am asked to find a program to open them. When I click on choose application and click on active inspire it will not open the files.

I am more than happy to send you the files to convert and then send back to me in flipchart format.

Thanks

Liesel

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

We can certainly try and help you convert these files, although it may be worth trying to update your version of ActivInspire as we are up to version 2.4 now so please can you try updating from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com.

If this still does not correct your issue then please go to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and click the “Contact Us” link and fill in the support contact form from there, within that if you could please quote the case reference number 547015. We can then communicate via email and get those file from you in that way.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards

Paul.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Paul,

I have updated Active Inspire and also the drivers and still cannot open the files.
      I have tried to send the files to you through the contact us site however I received an error message.
      Is there an email address I can send these files to?

Regards

Liesel

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Liesel,

You can upload the files to the below link:

http://goo.gl/BW8Gjh

Please let us know once this has been uploaded and we will check this for you.

Thanks
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

HI,

I have uploaded 12 files for conversion. All files begin with my case number.

Thank you for your assistance

Liesel

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Liesel,

Thank you for your forum post.

I have imported one of your flip charts into ActivInspire and saved the file, I have attached the file to an email.

Please try to open the flip chart and let us know if this resolves issue. If so we will do the same for the rest of the flip charts you have uploaded.

Kind regards,

Craig

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

It worked perfectly 🙂 🙂 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Liesel,

Glad to hear that this has worked for you.

I’ll close the support case for the moment however if you have any issues or questions in future please let us know.

Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thats fine. Will I get an email with the other files which need to be converted?

Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Liesel,

I have sent an email to yourself following this case up.

Thanks,

Adam

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.