Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Joseph ShipleyJoseph Shipley
      Participant

Did the update yesterday for our AB300 series panel. I can see the cursor and it moves (though off-center with pen). However, now I can’t calibrate the pens. Suggestions?

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your post.

Can I ask which model of ActivBoard you have? To help you find this, please take a look at the below support article:

Can you also confirm the firmware version you now have running on your board? Is there any interaction?

Kind regards,

Craig

Promethean Technical Support

home

Participant

The panel is the ABV387Pro.

Under hardware in the ActivManager it shows Firmware V8.12 Build 2.

However, when I go to calibrate, it asks for touch imput to calibrate, but my screen doesn’t support touch, just the pen.  I don’t see the option for turning off touch in ActivManager under the pen tab.  Just mouse or tablet options.

The pen is working because I can see it move, it’s just way off from the cursor.

Hi there,

That seems to be the wrong firmware for your ActivBoard. Please see this article:

When it asks you to touch input it will mean with the pen. So after the firmware update when you calibrate use the a known working ActivPen and should allow you to complete the calibration.

Adem Couper

Hi Justin,

Just realised that is the new firmware for the bsod 1903 issue. You should still be able to calibrate using  a known working pen. You do not need to change anything on the “pens” tab.

Adem

Participant

Seems to be doing the trick.  Hopefully no blue screens.

Thank you soooooo much.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.