Software Solutions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      palebreakpalebreak
      Participant

I have been trying to update the Activinspire on my home computer. The program acknowledges there’s a new version, takes me to the link to down load it, and the download starts. After a small portion has been downloaded–it doesn’t get to the 7 something it indicates I should expect–it suddenly is done downloading. When I try to open it and install, I’m told that an start-up error has occurred.

Any ideas what to try next?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you are having some issues updating the ActivInspire software.

Firstly we would recommend uninstalling and then after a reboot try downloading and installing the software afresh from the Promethean Planet website.

If you run into the same error again please let us know.

Regards

Paul.

(Support Case: 547005)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, and installed the updates today.  I appreciate the suggestion.   I did eventually need to take it to work, and try the internet connection there.  Some of the problem seems to be with my internet connection, as it did not seem to be allowing the update to download fast enough.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

We are pleased that you have managed to get it up and running, if you need anything else please let us know and we will do our best to help!

Kind Regards,

Paul

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.