- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
October 29, 2015 at 9:35 am #1062Mr R NewtonParticipant
At our school we teach in different rooms. We logon to the network with our own id which carries various personalised profiles with us. However when I log on to a PC that another teacher has used, ActivInspire seems to continue to use previous teachers’ settings/profile. If I load my own profile with the main tools that I need, the order of the tools is changed from normal when docked along the top of the screen, resulting in inefficient working as I have to search along the bar for the tools I need each time. Sometimes when I load a saved profile it doesn’t seem to even have the tools I saved and I have to load it twice for it to open properly.
October 29, 2015 at 7:58 pm #5907AnonymousInactive
One step we have found to help with this issue is to make sure that the profile being accessed and loaded in the software is named uniquely from the other profiles stored in the same location (e.g. MrNewtonsProfile).
If that has already been done, or if that has no effect on the behavior that is being experienced, please let us know the version number of the ActivInspire software in which this is occurring, and in which operating system that software is being used.
Also, what location on the computer are the profiles in question being loaded from and saved to and is this issue occurring with other users’ ActivInspire profiles?
(Support Case 00593228)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)