- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
November 24, 2014 at 2:56 pm #128Tom McHenryParticipant
New to this forum but have been working with Promethean boards for a few years now.
We recently bought a new activtouch touch screen board. I had a little trouble getting it working but discovered that I needed to change the Touch Input Handling setting to ‘Use Touch Instead Of ActivPen’ in Dual Mode ActivBoards in settings.
Is there anyway I can push this setting out to all of our user accounts without having to log them all on?
Thanks in advance!!
November 24, 2014 at 3:27 pm #3522AnonymousInactive
The answer to that would be : not yet, but we do have this request on the list, the idea being that you would be able to control this setting during the installation of ActivInspire.
I will make sure to add your vote to this request!
Case Reference: 00460992
November 24, 2014 at 3:40 pm #3523AnonymousInactive
Ok great. Is there any work around for this or will users have to change this setting every time they log in?
November 24, 2014 at 3:42 pm #3524AnonymousInactive
Unless these are laptops that are using with different boards, they should only have to set it once.
November 24, 2014 at 3:50 pm #3525AnonymousInactive
We use windows roaming profiles and unfortunately sometimes that setting doesn’t seem to stick to the profile? Should it?
November 24, 2014 at 3:59 pm #3526AnonymousInactive
Hi Tom, this particular setting is stored in the default path: C:Documents and Settings<user>My DocumentsActiv SoftwareActivInspireMy ResourcesMy Profiles
If you have redirected this path and the local user hasn’t got enough permissions to this location, then it will revert to the default as soon as you exit the program.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)