Interactive Flat Panels
  • This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom McHenryTom McHenry
      Participant

Hi guys,

New to this forum but have been working with Promethean boards for a few years now.

We recently bought a new activtouch touch screen board. I had a little trouble getting it working but discovered that I needed to change the Touch Input Handling setting to ‘Use Touch Instead Of ActivPen’ in Dual Mode ActivBoards in settings.

Is there anyway I can push this setting out to all of our user accounts without having to log them all on?

Thanks in advance!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Tom, 

Great question! 
      The answer to that would be : not yet, but we do have this request on the list, the idea being that you would be able to control this setting during the installation of ActivInspire. 
      I will make sure to add your vote to this request! 

Case Reference:  00460992

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok great. Is there any work around for this or will users have to change this setting every time they log in?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Tom, 

Unless these are laptops that are using with different boards, they should only have to set it once. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Wendy,
      We use windows roaming profiles and unfortunately sometimes that setting doesn’t seem to stick to the profile? Should it?
      Tom

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Tom, this particular setting is stored in the default path: C:Documents and Settings<user>My DocumentsActiv SoftwareActivInspireMy ResourcesMy Profiles

If you have redirected this path and the local user hasn’t got enough permissions to this location, then it will revert to the default as soon as you exit the program. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.