- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
October 16, 2015 at 5:25 pm #1021Really PoppyParticipant
I have a general issue with some of the default settings but this one is seriously annoying…
Is there any way of changing the default Transparent colour? When I bring in a picture and want to make the white background transparent, the default Transparent colour is bright pink, which I never need and I have to change it for ever single picture which is really annoying!!!
October 19, 2015 at 2:10 pm #5793AnonymousInactive
I hope you don’t mind but we have sent you an email because we need some examples on this particular query so we can look into it further for you.
We look forward to your reply.
Promethean Technical Support
March 18, 2017 at 1:43 pm #5794AnonymousInactive
I would also like to know if there is a way change the default transparent colour, as I have the same problem as well.
To explain further, when you copy a clipart in the flipchart, cliparts usually have a white background. When the background colour of the page is not white (I rarely use white) I must change the background colour of the clipart, so it matches the colour of the page. That is, make the background of the clipart transparent. To do that, I go to the ‘properties browser’ of the picture and under ‘miscellaneous’ change the transparent colour to white (it is by default pink) and turn ‘transparent’ to True.
Isn’t there a way to make the default transparent colour white? That way, the need to change which colour of the clipart is made transparent, is eliminated, as cliparts tend to come with a white background.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)