What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Really PoppyReally Poppy
      Participant

I have a general issue with some of the default settings but this one is seriously annoying…

Is there any way of changing the default Transparent colour? When I bring in a picture and want to make the white background transparent, the default Transparent colour is bright pink, which I never need and I have to change it for ever single picture which is really annoying!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

I hope you don’t mind but we have sent you an email because we need some examples on this particular query so we can look into it further for you.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
      Yann
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would also like to know if there is a way change the default transparent colour, as I have the same problem as well.
      To explain further, when you copy a clipart in the flipchart, cliparts usually have a white background. When the background colour of the page is not white (I rarely use white) I must change the background colour of the clipart, so it matches the colour of the page. That is, make the background of the clipart transparent. To do that, I go to the ‘properties browser’ of the picture and under ‘miscellaneous’ change the transparent colour to white (it is by default pink) and turn ‘transparent’ to True.

Isn’t there a way to make the default transparent colour white? That way, the need to change which colour of the clipart is made transparent, is eliminated, as cliparts tend to come with a white background.

Thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.