Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Maritza ValleMaritza Valle
      Participant

Can’t access ClassFlow from Active Inspire. I have tried all the other suggestions. First, logged on onto ClassFlow online, made the suggested checkups on the ports which were all green, changed the settings from https to http. I have 2.0 version.Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Maritza, 

Thank you for posting on our Community! 
      The latest version of ActivInspire (2.3) can be downloaded here
      Would you be able to install the latest version and try again?  

Do let us know if this doesn’t resolve the issue for you, 

Thanks! 

(Your case reference is : 00480481) 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for the suggestion.The install of the 2.3 version didn’t resolve the issue. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

If the ClassFlow website is open while trying to log in to
      ClassFlow in ActivInspire, please close the website then try logging in again. 

Also, do ensure that the ActivDriver installed on the
      computer is at its latest version.  The
      latest version can be downloaded from Article 10902 on our Knowledge Base, if needed.

Is the computer being used Windows-based or a Mac?  Which version of the operating system is on
      the computer, in either case?

When trying to log in to ClassFlow in ActivInspire, which
      option is chosen (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Office365) when doing so?

(Support Case 00480481)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for trying to help me. When trying to resolve this issue I am just one of the rest of the teachers at my school that can’t access that Connect button. Our IT at our school site has also been trying to help resolve this issue. At our school,  we are using Microsoft  Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service pack 3. Some teachers have the newer Windows version.  I followed your suggestion and after trying to download the driver it gave me the message that I already have it. Any other suggestions you might offer? Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

HI Maritza, what is the actual error message you are getting when trying to connect? 
      Would you be able to post some screenshots? 

Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

While you will be able
      to use the ClassFlow Application through your web browser in Windows XP, be advised
      that you will not be able to connect through ActivInspire in Windows XP.

If users on later operating
      systems are also having issues connecting to ClassFlow through Inspire, through
      the ‘Connect’ button either at the top of the software or in Inspire’s Device
      Registration window, a screenshot of any errors that appear or what is happening
      when trying to connect, as Wendy asked for, would help us greatly understand
      what may be happening in this case.

(Support Case 00480481)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks very much. I will share with our IT. 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.