July 15, 2020 at 3:05 am #29663Kenneth Caleb TanParticipant
Hi, I am new to Classflow. I am unable to locate information about Classflow’s:
- maximum number of students per session /class (or connected to a session)
Essentially,there are many free edutech software that:
- limits the number of concurrent connections (students) per session.
- limits the number of activities/questions, etc
What are the usage limitations of the free classflow software?
July 15, 2020 at 3:08 pm #29669Craig PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
I believe there is a large limit on the number of students you can have in one session. This can 500 plus.
Are you having difficulty with a number of students joining?
We look forward to hearing from you.
July 16, 2020 at 2:09 am #29674Kenneth Caleb TanParticipant
Thank you for the response. I was not having issues with the login numbers but just wanted to check before getting more into the software. Many other software placed user limits on their free version of software.
Great to hear that Classflow has higher capacity.
July 16, 2020 at 6:27 am #29676WendyModerator
There is no official limit, but note that the performance will be limited by what your bandwidth is capable of supporting. Specifically the Teacher’s device. The more student devices that are connected and content is being shared with, the higher the demand. This increases exponentially when data-heavy content such as videos are shared.
So while there is no limit as such, you may find that connection issues occur at a certain number of students, also depending on how much traffic there is on the access point that the Teacher is using, etc.
Hope that helps,
Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you have further questions, we’d be happy to help.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)