Software Solutions
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kenneth Caleb TanKenneth Caleb Tan
      Participant

Hi,

I am new to classflow, promethean and activ series of software.  I am unfamiliar with the relationships and how it works between your various offerings

I am captivated by the caption “Present engaging pen or touch-based lessons on ANY brand of interactive classroom display”.

I use Epson EB-595Wi interactive projector.

How does Classflow interact with such projectors differently than say socrative or peardeck?

Thank you

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for your post.

ClassFlow is a cloud-based software  that lets you present on your Promethean board/ interactive display,  and incorporate all of your mobile devices. You can collaborate from anywhere in the world using an internet connection and ClassFlow.

We have not tested the software with 3rd party hardware such as Epson EB-595Wi. When using the Classflow software with a Promethean hardware, in order to get the connection, the computer will need to be connected via USB to the ActivBoard/ActivPanel , and also have the latest version of the Promethean ActivDriver installed, in order to be interactive.

If you are getting interaction when using a computer with your  Epson Projector, you might be able to get it when using the Classflow software. But we are not able to guarantee that it will work with no issue, as it is not a Promethean hardware.

Hope this helps.

Thank You,

Noel,

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.