July 15, 2020 at 3:16 am #29664Kenneth Caleb TanParticipant
I am new to classflow, promethean and activ series of software. I am unfamiliar with the relationships and how it works between your various offerings
I am captivated by the caption “Present engaging pen or touch-based lessons on ANY brand of interactive classroom display”.
I use Epson EB-595Wi interactive projector.
How does Classflow interact with such projectors differently than say socrative or peardeck?
July 16, 2020 at 3:38 am #29675Noel PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
ClassFlow is a cloud-based software that lets you present on your Promethean board/ interactive display, and incorporate all of your mobile devices. You can collaborate from anywhere in the world using an internet connection and ClassFlow.
We have not tested the software with 3rd party hardware such as Epson EB-595Wi. When using the Classflow software with a Promethean hardware, in order to get the connection, the computer will need to be connected via USB to the ActivBoard/ActivPanel , and also have the latest version of the Promethean ActivDriver installed, in order to be interactive.
If you are getting interaction when using a computer with your Epson Projector, you might be able to get it when using the Classflow software. But we are not able to guarantee that it will work with no issue, as it is not a Promethean hardware.
Hope this helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)