Accessories
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      KAMİLE YELERKAMİLE YELER
      Participant

We use classFlow as the whole school and have problems.1-Logged students have to renew the page all the time to see the activities that have recently been added. 2-Sometimes our feed is empty though we shared activities before. Within some time our real feed comes back. 3-When students join the class we can’t communicate with students and give them instructions. 4-Students are bored with the same type activities. New activity templates are needed. 5-A mechanism that checks students attendance is needed. We can’t be sure if they were present.

Hi Kamile,

Thank you for contacting Promethean Technical Support.

The problems you are describing could be related to your network stability and that of your students.

What is the URL of the ClassFlow you have signed up to?

We could pass your suggestions for enhancement to our software team for consideration. In order to do this, please fill in the email contact form, so we can create a particular case related to your school:

Contact-2

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Carrie

Promethean Technical Support

home

Tristan EllisTristan Ellis
      Participant

Hi Promethean support,

As a teacher at a google classroom school we want to import our classrooms to Class flow but we cant unfortunately not sure why as it comes up with an error of:

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
      This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.

Please can you help.

Karen PrometheanKaren Promethean

Hello Tristan,

Thank you for contacting Promethean Technical Support.

Where are you getting this error?  Is this when you go to use Cloud Connect and sign in to Google drive?

We look forward to assisting you further.

Kind Regards,

Karen

Cynthia NealCynthia Neal
      Participant

I receive the error message below when trying to link my Google Classroom account. I also receive a message when I try to import student accounts. Please advise.

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for reaching out.

We recommend reaching out to your Google Administrator for further assistance. There may be security settings in place that are causing these troubles for you and your students.

Please let us know if we can answer anything else.

Thank you,

Krista

Megan BrockwayMegan Brockway
      Participant

Hi,

One of my students accidently signed up as a teacher. How do I switch her account over to a student account?

Thanks!

Megan Brockway

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Megan,

Thanks for your post.  We will need some information so I will send you an email separately so that we can get this sorted for you.

Kind regards,

Paul

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.