- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
November 27, 2014 at 7:11 pm #135CraigParticipant
Hi, I am having an issue with clicks not registering in ActivInspire Pro 2.2.65737 after Windows update KB3000850 on Windows 8.1 x64.
Here is a video showing the issue: http://youtu.be/Pa8slh_JwFM
Long story short ActivInspire worked fine until the update and now any time you click a control within the application no other click works.
If I manage to select the pen, that’s it. No drawing and no other tools can be clicked, yet the whole application with responsive to keyboard commands.
As a test I tried this out on a laptop which had been newly formatted, running Windows 8.1 x64 pro and updated to the latest update and the same thing occurs.
November 27, 2014 at 7:41 pm #3547AnonymousInactive
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’ve not received any reports about this, but you may simply be the first person to report it. We will start testing from our end immediately and investigate why a Windows update would have this impact.
I take it you have only noticed this behaviour within ActivInspire? Other programs, like say MS Paint, work ok?
I have created a reference for this call: 00462715, we will keep you updated regarding the progress of this and come back to you with more feedback as soon as possible.
November 27, 2014 at 8:00 pm #3548AnonymousInactive
Hi, yes all other application’s are working fine. Office, visual studio, photoshop and netbeans all fine. The only other app effected was TeamViewer but they have released an update.
November 27, 2014 at 8:12 pm #3549AnonymousInactive
Good to know, thank you for confirming!
We’ll get to work on this and hopefully we can put out an update soon to fix this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)