- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
November 27, 2014 at 7:11 pm #135CraigParticipant
Hi, I am having an issue with clicks not registering in ActivInspire Pro 2.2.65737 after Windows update KB3000850 on Windows 8.1 x64.
Here is a video showing the issue: http://youtu.be/Pa8slh_JwFM
Long story short ActivInspire worked fine until the update and now any time you click a control within the application no other click works.
If I manage to select the pen, that’s it. No drawing and no other tools can be clicked, yet the whole application with responsive to keyboard commands.
As a test I tried this out on a laptop which had been newly formatted, running Windows 8.1 x64 pro and updated to the latest update and the same thing occurs.
November 27, 2014 at 7:41 pm #3547AnonymousInactive
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’ve not received any reports about this, but you may simply be the first person to report it. We will start testing from our end immediately and investigate why a Windows update would have this impact.
I take it you have only noticed this behaviour within ActivInspire? Other programs, like say MS Paint, work ok?
I have created a reference for this call: 00462715, we will keep you updated regarding the progress of this and come back to you with more feedback as soon as possible.
November 27, 2014 at 8:00 pm #3548AnonymousInactive
Hi, yes all other application’s are working fine. Office, visual studio, photoshop and netbeans all fine. The only other app effected was TeamViewer but they have released an update.
November 27, 2014 at 8:12 pm #3549AnonymousInactive
Good to know, thank you for confirming!
We’ll get to work on this and hopefully we can put out an update soon to fix this.
- The forum ‘Software Solutions’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)