- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
December 15, 2014 at 1:50 pm #206Cheryl KinionParticipant
In the change from PC to Mac I lost all my standard clipart and pictures. Where can I get them?
December 15, 2014 at 4:29 pm #3780AnonymousInactive
If you still have
access to the PC which was in use previously, you can export them from that
computer’s resource library for use on the Mac.
On the PC, access the
Resource Browser. If you do not see the
Browser window open, press CTRL + B on the computer’s keyboard or click on the ‘View’
menu and choose ‘Browsers’ to bring it
up. The Resource Browser will be the
second Icon from the left.
Use one of the two
silhouette icons to select either My Resources (single silhouette) or Shared Resources
(three-person silhouette), depending on which library is needed.
Select the topmost
folder in the browsing window below; a small Menu Icon will be seen to the
right. Click on that Menu Icon and choose “Export to Resource Pack…”. Then, choose the location where the exported pack will be saved; in this case, we recommend saving that file to the Desktop. From there, the file can be copied to a USB drive and transferred to the Mac.
On the Mac, copy the
resource pack you created to the desktop.
In ActivInspire, look to the ‘File’ menu for ‘Import’, then either “Resource
Pack to Shared Resources” or “Resource Pack to My Resources”, depending on whether
you want all user accounts on this computer to access these resources or just
your user account. Then, browse to the file on
your Desktop and click ‘Open’; the pack will begin to import then.
If another user has
those files in their resource library, the same steps can be used to export
their library, any other resource library, or any subfolders in a given library.
If you have no access
to the computer and no other user has those resources, you may need to
re-acquire them either from Planet or from whatever source they were obtained.
Support Case 00468607.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)