September 21, 2018 at 12:39 pm #3415AnonymousInactive
My active inspire program has started randomly closing after opening a flipchart.
September 21, 2018 at 6:16 pm #14132AnonymousInactive
Is this only happening when you try to open one flip-chart or
when you try to open the ActivInspire program directly?
If the ActivInspire program is not launching, the following
article may assist you with updating the java and flash player: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1560
If it is just with a flip-chart, try entering ActivInspire
first and then opening the flip-chart from there.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance
Promethean Technical Support
March 25, 2021 at 9:33 am #33045Maya SalloumParticipant
I am facing issues with my Activinspire. As soon as I press the app in my taskbar, the flames don’t become yellow, and the app closes.
The same is occurring when I open a flipchart I already have saved, that was opening before this issue.
When I created another account on my laptop to see if the same issue would occur there, it didn’t. Activinspire opened in the second account I created.
Does anyone know what’s wrong?
March 26, 2021 at 10:25 am #33066Craig PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
If the ActivInspire program is not launching on a specific profile, can you please manually remove the software by following the instructions here.
Once removed, please reboot your machine and download and install ActivInspire.
Please let us know the results.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)