Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Carlin RobinsonCarlin Robinson
      Participant

Good Morning – I am a sales director with Labster and we are hearing more and more and more about Promethean boards from our K12 leaders!  They want to know if we are compatible – can students get the full experience of both of our products on the Promethean board?  We want desperately to answer yes but would like to confirm with an individual from your team first.  Here are the Labster technical requirements – I am also open to a phone call or video chat if you feel it’s valuable to you.

https://help.labster.com/en/articles/1077008-what-are-the-minimum-system-requirements-for-labster-simulations

Carlin

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Carlin,

Thank you for your post.

Looking at the system requirements it looks like you would be connecting a computer to the ActivPanel or would you be installing something onto the ActivPanel?

As we have not fully tested the software we cannot 100% guarantee that the interaction would work as expected with Labster.

Have any of the users tried to use Labster with an ActivPanel yet?

We have reached out to our Sales Team to see if they have any knowledge of Labster and Promethean ActivPanels.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Craig

Carlin RobinsonCarlin Robinson
      Participant

Hi Craig, nice to ‘meet’ you.  I have no details of ActivPanel use with Labster, it is a question we get as Promethean’s success continues to grow.   I’m willing to have a conversation with someone at Promethean to test this out, we want to be able to say YES to your customers.  We have no documentation on our end of customers using Labster and Promethean, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t out there…..thanks for reaching out to your sales force, I’m anxious to hear their feedback as they are ‘in the trenches.’  Carlin

James PrometheanJames Promethean

Hi Carlin,

Thanks for your post.

We have passed this matter on internally to see who would be best to get in touch with you.

Thanks

James

Promethean Technical Support

Adam H PrometheanAdam H Promethean
      Senior Moderator

Hi Carlin,

I’ve been discussing your post with our team internally and I am going to contact you privately via email.

Kind regards,

Adam H

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.