Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      bellabella
      Participant

Hi
      we have the activBoard – activation key is 00****Removed by Moderator****
      I am trying to connect a Wii. I have a VCR/AUX box on the wall so trying to connect through that as it has the yellow, white and red points for my cable. I get sound through this but no picture. Please can you help.
      Thanks
      Annabella Towler

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi bella,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to this set up, as it is the projector that displays the image, you will need to ensure that the projector can support these inputs from the wallbox you have and that these are cabled correctly.

Ensure that your Yellow cable is connected to the projector video input and that this source is selected from the projector.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks Adam. Yes the yellow cable is in the video input on the box. I select video input on the projector but we just get the sound with no picture. We have tried this on a different promethean board in another classroom and the same thing is happening…sound but no picture. Not sure what else would make it work? Any other ideas please? 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi bella,

Thanks for your reply.

It sounds like this is cable related, as you have said all cables are connected to the box on the wall. 
      I would suggest checking your inputs directly on the projector to make sure that these are connected. 

Do you know the model of projector you are using?

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi
      yes the projector is a casio… it says green slim on the projector but i don’t know if that is the model?
      bella

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Bella,

Thanks for replying.

We aren’t able to advise on other models of projectors as these may have different inputs to Promethean projectors.

I would suggest referring to Projector manual for the inputs that are on the projector.

If this was a Promethean projector, we would recommend ensuring that either the video cable is connected to the Video input and that this source was also selected. 
      Depending on the box on the wall you have, this may have been incorrectly wired or this input is not connected.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.