Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Steve NollSteve Noll
      Participant

I have a promethean board that will beep when I plug in the USB cord but activmanager still has a red line through it and the pend do not work. So it is like I am not connected to the board.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Steve,

Please could you help and confirm what version of Mac OSX you are using?
      Also, please confirm the current driver version by clicking on ActivManager>Control Panel, the driver version is listed at the bottom at the side of the Copyright message.

Should you be using a previous version of ActivManager (current version is 5.12.17) we would recommend uninstalling the current ActivDriver and going to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and searching for article 10902. This will download and install the latest version.

Should you still have issues with no connection, we would recommend testing a known working USB cable directly into the ActivBoard bypassing any wallboxes or extension cables.

I hope this helps.

Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

How do you uninstall the driver?  It brings up an ominous window asking for a password…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

The password will be relating to your account details that you use to log in to your computer.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.