Software Solutions
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mehmet KaniMehmet Kani
      Participant

I have created slides and after saving and opening up again I can see the slides in the browser but not on the main screen. All I see is a white page. When I try and drag or copy the slide onto the main screen it does not allow it. When I duplicate the slide I get a blank page.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Kindly ensure that the version of the ActivInspire software is at its latest version both on the computer used to display the flipchart in question.  That version can be downloaded from this page on Promethean Planet, if needed.

If the flipcharts are still opening in the manner described, then their data may have become corrupted.  In these cases, we recommend that any unaffected pages be copied into a new flipchart, and the affected pages recreated in that new flipchart.

To decrease the likelihood of this occurring with any flipcharts created in the future, we would suggest the following:

–  Reducing the number of objects saved to a flipchart page or the number of pages in the flipchart.

–  If you are accessing the file from a network or removable storage device, copy the file from that location to the computer’s desktop and open that copy instead of opening the file directly from that external location.

–  Limiting the number of media files embedded in the flipchart 

(Support Case 00513505)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Having same issue! How can I copy the files into a new flipchart if I cannot view the pages other than through the page browser.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have this problem too! I spend an hour making a lesson, and then the flipchart opens with blank pages, that can be viewed in the page browser, and all my time and work is lost. And this only happens when my resource is in French! I just made two versions of the same lesson, one in German and one in French, and the German one works fine! So I re-save the German one, re-do everything in the same format just in French, only to find yet again it’s somehow corrupt!

Seriously – this only happens in French. Activision, why are you hating on the French language!?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m having this same problem.  After spending hours working on a flipchart, everything is lost.  It makes no difference how many pages, etc. are in the flipchart.  I can save the flipchart after each slide, close it, and it will open just fine.  The next time I open the flipchart, save it and close it, I can open it up to find that I can only view things in the browser, but not on the right.  Extremely frustrating!!!!! 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.