Accessories
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

When I use my ActivSlate, the cursor will go across my entire computer screen but only half of my projector screen. This happened in two schools in two different rooms. Please help!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Timirie

Please make sure that the driver and firmware are up to date on your computer and board.
      you can download the current driver, 5.12.17, from the support website. support.prometheanworld.com This new driver requires an uninstall of the old driver first. We can help you update the firmware if it is needed. Please send us the serial number for your board as well as the current firmware version which can be found in the ActivManager/hardware tab.

Please send us the serial number for the board and slate so we can see which models you have and guided further.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Frances, 

I’ll need help every step of the way to uninstall and update everything.  I updated ActivInspire to version 2.
      One of my ActivSlate’s Serial # is S1003230154. The other is in a different building right now. 
      I don’t have an ActivBoard, just a projector and a screen. 
      Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Timerie,

Thank you for your reply.

We will contact you directly regarding this query and help via email.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am experiencing a similar problem however the cursor will only cover half the screen on the board and the computer screen as well. I don’t know how to reset it so it will cross over the entire screen. I try to use it frequently while teaching and I am becoming very frustrated with the device. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi lstamps,

I will open a new support case and contact you directly, we will need the serial number of your ActivBoard and ActivSlate.

Thanks,

Craig 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.