Interactive Flat Panels

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Wendy Promethean Wendy 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    ben b
    ben b
    Participant

Hello, I work at a school district and we set up an IT account user with a pin password (under owner).  We set up a teacher profile as well,  when we restart the board it will automatically load into the IT account and ask for a pin, I was curious if there was any way we could change the default user on startup so it will log into the teachers profile instead of our IT account.

Wendy Promethean
    Wendy

Hi Ben,

It’s not possible to choose a default profile on the Android environment, assuming you are talking about logging in to the Promethean ActivConnect OPS-G or G-Series, but once the device is turned back on, you can quickly swap to another user by swiping down or tapping the profile icon in the top right-hand corner.

Thanks,

Wendy

ben b
    ben b
    Participant

Okay thanks for letting me know, I was able to find somewhat of a workaround, I just set the owner profile as the teachers profile and cloned it, and made a tech profile with a pin so it will default to the teachers profile on startup.

Wendy Promethean
    Wendy

Yes, that would work 🙂

Thanks for sharing!

Wendy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.